Development of maintenance function performance measurement framework and indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swanson, Laura, 1997. "An empirical study of the relationship between production technology and maintenance management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 191-207, November.
- Komonen, Kari, 2002. "A cost model of industrial maintenance for profitability analysis and benchmarking," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 15-31, September.
- Pinjala, Srinivas Kumar & Pintelon, Liliane & Vereecke, Ann, 2006. "An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 214-229, November.
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
- Savsar, Mehmet, 2006. "Effects of maintenance policies on the productivity of flexible manufacturing cells," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 274-282, June.
- Swanson, Laura, 2001. "Linking maintenance strategies to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 237-244, April.
- Gits, C. W., 1992. "Design of maintenance concepts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-226, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Peter & Lunt, Peter, 2020. "Lean eco-efficient innovation in operations through the maintenance organisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 405-415.
- Patrick Zschech & Kai Heinrich & Raphael Bink & Janis S. Neufeld, 2019. "Prognostic Model Development with Missing Labels," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 61(3), pages 327-343, June.
- Antti Puurunen & Jukka Majava & Hanna Kropsu-Vehkapera & Pekka Kess, 2013. "Applicaability of the (Q,R)-Model in Maintenance Meterials Management," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management,, ToKnowPress.
- Jamal Ahmed Hama Kareem & Kadhim Faraj Arif Saeed & Omar Mustafa Muhammad Faraj, 2019. "Maintenance Practices in Poor Uptime of Operating Equipment Toward Dynamic of Business Issues," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-21, April.
- Johannes Freiesleben & Nicolas Gu'erin, 2015. "Homogenization and Clustering as a Non-Statistical Methodology to Assess Multi-Parametrical Chain Problems," Papers 1505.03874, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- A. K. Muchiri & B. W. Ikua & P. N. Muchiri & P. K. Irungu, 2017. "Development of a theoretical framework for evaluating maintenance practices," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 198-207, January.
- Leomara Battisti Telles & Luciano Medina Macedo & Juliana Vitória Messias Bittencourt, 2017. "Brazilian Solidarity Economy Rural Organizations: Validating Performance Evaluation Criteria Based on Decision Makers’ Perception," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Karolina Kolinska & Boguslaw Sliwczynski & Lukasz Hadas & Adam Kolinski, 2017. "Operational Controlling In The Management Of Spare Parts Availability," Business Logistics in Modern Management, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 17, pages 139-156.
- Yang Li & Qirong Tang & Qing Chang & Michael P. Brundage, 2017. "An event-based analysis of condition-based maintenance decision-making in multistage production systems," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(16), pages 4753-4764, August.
- Dinis, Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana & Teixeira, Ângelo Palos, 2019. "A supporting framework for maintenance capacity planning and scheduling: Development and application in the aircraft MRO industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 218(C), pages 1-15.
- V. N. Aju kumar & Piyush Gupta & O. P. Gandhi, 2019. "Maintenance performance evaluation using an integrated approach of graph theory, ISM and matrix method," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 10(1), pages 57-82, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMaintenance Performance measurement Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:295-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.