Common database for cost-effective improvement of maintenance performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swanson, Laura, 2003. "An information-processing model of maintenance management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 45-64, January.
- Otto, Andreas & Kotzab, Herbert, 2003. "Does supply chain management really pay? Six perspectives to measure the performance of managing a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 306-320, January.
- Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane, 2002. "A framework for maintenance concept development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 299-313, June.
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
- Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad, 2004. "Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 643-657, September.
- Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad, 2003. "Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 85-100, April.
- Jonsson, Patrik, 1999. "Company-wide integration of strategic maintenance: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 155-164, April.
- Gits, C. W., 1992. "Design of maintenance concepts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-226, March.
- Evgeniou, Theodoros, 2002. "Information Integration and Information Strategies for Adaptive Enterprises," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 486-494, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Roda & Marco Macchi, 2018. "A framework to embed Asset Management in production companies," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 232(4), pages 368-378, August.
- Adolfo Crespo Márquez & Antonio de la Fuente Carmona & Sara Antomarioni, 2019. "A Process to Implement an Artificial Neural Network and Association Rules Techniques to Improve Asset Performance and Energy Efficiency," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-1, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:2:p:734-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.