Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pintelon, L. M. & Gelders, L. F., 1992. "Maintenance management decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 301-317, May.
- Gits, C. W., 1992. "Design of maintenance concepts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-226, March.
- Liang, Gin-Shuh, 1999. "Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 682-691, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muller, Alexandre & Suhner, Marie-Christine & Iung, BenoÃ®t, 2008. "Formalisation of a new prognosis model for supporting proactive maintenance implementation on industrial system," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 234-253.
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2009. "Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 212-223, September.
- K A H Kobbacy & S Vadera & M H Rasmy, 2007. "AI and OR in management of operations: history and trends," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(1), pages 10-28, January.
- Baraldi, Piero & Podofillini, Luca & Mkrtchyan, Lusine & Zio, Enrico & Dang, Vinh N., 2015. "Comparing the treatment of uncertainty in Bayesian networks and fuzzy expert systems used for a human reliability analysis application," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 176-193.
- Dilbagh PANCHAL & Prasenjit CHATTERJEE & Rajendra Kumar SHUKLA & Tanupriya CHOUDHURY & Jolanta TAMOSAITIENE, 2017. "Integrated Fuzzy AHP-Codas Framework for Maintenance Decision in Urea Fertilizer Industry," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 51(3), pages 179-196.
- Priyank Srivastava & Dinesh Khanduja & V. P. Agrawal, 2020. "Agile maintenance attribute coding and evaluation based decision making in sugar manufacturing plant," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 57(2), pages 553-583, June.
- Dowlatshahi, Shad, 2008. "The role of industrial maintenance in the maquiladora industry: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 298-307, July.
- Ioannis Dagkinis & Nikitas Nikitakos, 2013. "Enhance of ship safety based on maintenance strategies by applying of Analytic Hierarchy Process," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 63(3-4), pages 26-36, July.
- Kapil Mittal & Puran Chandra Tewari & Dinesh Khanduja, 2017. "On the right approach to selecting a quality improvement project in manufacturing industries," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 105-124.
- Kans, Mirka & Ingwald, Anders, 2008. "Common database for cost-effective improvement of maintenance performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 734-747, June.
- Diaz, Nicole & Pascual, Rodrigo & Ruggeri, Fabrizio & López Droguett, Enrique, 2017. "Modelling age replacement policy under multiple time scales and stochastic usage profiles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 22-28.
- Chan, F. T. S. & Lau, H. C. W. & Ip, R. W. L. & Chan, H. K. & Kong, S., 2005. "Implementation of total productive maintenance: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-94, January.
- Lin, Ching-Torng & Chiu, Hero & Tseng, Yi-Hong, 2006. "Agility evaluation using fuzzy logic," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 353-368, June.
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
- Huang, Weilun & Zhang, Qi, 2020. "Selecting the optimal economic crop in minority regions with the criteria about soil and water conservation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 241(C).
- Carnero, María Carmen & Gómez, Andrés, 2017. "Maintenance strategy selection in electric power distribution systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 255-272.
- Pinjala, Srinivas Kumar & Pintelon, Liliane & Vereecke, Ann, 2006. "An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 214-229, November.
- Dhanisetty, V.S. Viswanath & Verhagen, W.J.C. & Curran, Richard, 2018. "Multi-criteria weighted decision making for operational maintenance processes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 152-164.
- Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Wu, Jun, 2007. "Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 151-163, May.
- María Carmen Carnero & Andrés Gómez, 2019. "Optimization of Decision Making in the Supply of Medicinal Gases Used in Health Care," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-1, May.
- Mahmood Shafiee & Ashraf Labib & Jhareswar Maiti & Andrew Starr, 2019. "Maintenance strategy selection for multi-component systems using a combined analytic network process and cost-risk criticality model," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 233(2), pages 89-104, April.
- B. Kirubakaran & M. Ilangkumaran, 2016. "Selection of optimum maintenance strategy based on FAHP integrated with GRA–TOPSIS," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 245(1), pages 285-313, October.
- Azadegan, Arash & Porobic, Lejla & Ghazinoory, Sepehr & Samouei, Parvaneh & Saman Kheirkhah, Amir, 2011. "Fuzzy logic in manufacturing: A review of literature and a specialized application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 258-270, August.
- Syed Hammad Mian & Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari, 2019. "Comparative analysis of different digitization systems and selection of best alternative," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 30(5), pages 2039-2067, June.
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Tseng, Ming-Lang & Chiu, Anthony S.F., 2015. "Exploring decisive factors in green supply chain practices under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:84:y:2003:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.