Linking maintenance strategies to performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gits, C. W., 1992. "Design of maintenance concepts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-226, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar, Yamila M. & Minoufekr, Meysam & Plapper, Peter, 2019. "Business analytics in manufacturing: Current trends, challenges and pathway to market leadership," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 6(C).
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2009. "Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 212-223, September.
- Dowlatshahi, Shad, 2008. "The role of industrial maintenance in the maquiladora industry: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 298-307, July.
- Bokrantz, Jon & Skoogh, Anders & Berlin, Cecilia & Wuest, Thorsten & Stahre, Johan, 2020. "Smart Maintenance: a research agenda for industrial maintenance management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Adnan Sarwar & Faisal Khan & Majeed Abimbola & Lesley James, 2018. "Resilience Analysis of a Remote Offshore Oil and Gas Facility for a Potential Hydrocarbon Release," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(8), pages 1601-1617, August.
- Ehsan Mollasalehi & David Wood & Qiao Sun, 2017. "Indicative Fault Diagnosis of Wind Turbine Generator Bearings Using Tower Sound and Vibration," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Chan, F. T. S. & Lau, H. C. W. & Ip, R. W. L. & Chan, H. K. & Kong, S., 2005. "Implementation of total productive maintenance: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-94, January.
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte, 2012. "A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 381-393.
- Pinjala, Srinivas Kumar & Pintelon, Liliane & Vereecke, Ann, 2006. "An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 214-229, November.
- Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad, 2004. "Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(3), pages 643-657, September.
- Carnero, MaCarmen, 2006. "An evaluation system of the setting up of predictive maintenance programmes," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 91(8), pages 945-963.
- Johannes Freiesleben & Nicolas Gu'erin, 2015. "Homogenization and Clustering as a Non-Statistical Methodology to Assess Multi-Parametrical Chain Problems," Papers 1505.03874, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Maria Chiara Magnanini & Tullio Tolio, 2020. "Switching- and hedging- point policy for preventive maintenance with degrading machines: application to a two-machine line," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 241-271, June.
- Gary, Linnéusson & Amos, Ng H.C. & Tehseen, Aslam, 2018. "Towards strategic development of maintenance and its effects on production performance by using system dynamics in the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C), pages 151-169.
- Laura Bitomsky & Olga Bürger & Björn Häckel & Jannick Töppel, 2020. "Value of data meets IT security – assessing IT security risks in data-driven value chains," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 30(3), pages 589-605, September.
- A. K. Muchiri & B. W. Ikua & P. N. Muchiri & P. K. Irungu, 2017. "Development of a theoretical framework for evaluating maintenance practices," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 198-207, January.
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2007. "The role of maintenance in improving companies' productivity and profitability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 70-78, January.
- Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Wu, Jun, 2007. "Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 151-163, May.
- Muchiri, Peter & Pintelon, Liliane & Gelders, Ludo & Martin, Harry, 2011. "Development of maintenance function performance measurement framework and indicators," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 295-302, May.
- Traore, M. & Chammas, A. & Duviella, E., 2015. "Supervision and prognosis architecture based on dynamical classification method for the predictive maintenance of dynamical evolving systems," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 120-131.
- Elizaveta Gavrikova & Irina Volkova & Yegor Burda, 2020. "Strategic Aspects of Asset Management: An Overview of Current Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-1, July.
- Green, Maxwell H. & Davies, Philip & Ng, Irene C.L., 2017. "Two strands of servitization: A thematic analysis of traditional and customer co-created servitization and future research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 40-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:70:y:2001:i:3:p:237-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.