Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane, 2002. "A framework for maintenance concept development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 299-313, June.
- Swanson, Laura, 2001. "Linking maintenance strategies to performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 237-244, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2009. "Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 212-223, September.
- Hamidi, Maryam & Liao, Haitao & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2016. "Non-cooperative and cooperative game-theoretic models for usage-based lease contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 163-174.
- Kans, Mirka & Ingwald, Anders, 2008. "Common database for cost-effective improvement of maintenance performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 734-747, June.
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2007. "The role of maintenance in improving companies' productivity and profitability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 70-78, January.
- Al-Najjar, Basim, 2007. "The lack of maintenance and not maintenance which costs: A model to describe and quantify the impact of vibration-based maintenance on company's business," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 260-273, May.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:8:p:945-963 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:3:p:643-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.