Traceability as a strategic tool to improve inventory management: A case study in the food industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Latouche, K. & Rainelli, P. & Vermersch, D., 1998. "Food safety issues and the BSE scare: some lessons from the French case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 347-356, October.
- Álvarez Gil, María José & Alfaro, José A. & Rábade, Luis Arturo, 2006. "Buyer-supplier relationships influence on traceability implementation in the vegetable industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb060502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brofman Epelbaum, Freddy Moises & Garcia Martinez, Marian, 2014. "The technological evolution of food traceability systems and their impact on firm sustainable performance: A RBV approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 215-224.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"Les déterminants industriels et spatiaux du processus d'adoption de technologies : Le cas des systèmes de traçabilité dans les firmes industrielles françaises,"
Géographie, économie, société,
Lavoisier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-163.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "Les déterminants industriels et spatiaux du processus d’adoption de technologies : Le cas des systèmes de traçabilité dans les firmes industrielles françaises," Post-Print halshs-01228099, HAL.
- Wang, X. & Li, D. & O'brien, C. & Li, Y., 2010. "A production planning model to reduce risk and improve operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 463-474, April.
- Hu, Ming-Che & Chen, Yu-Hui & Huang, Li-Chun, 2014. "A sustainable vegetable supply chain using plant factories in Taiwanese markets: A Nash–Cournot model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 49-56.
- Holmström, Jan & Främling, Kary & Ala-Risku, Timo, 2010. "The uses of tracking in operations management: Synthesis of a research program," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 267-275, August.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011.
"The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm‐level analysis of French agribusiness,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 379-397, June.
- Danielle Galliano & Luis Orozco, 2011. "The determinants of electronic traceability adoption: a firm-level analysis of French agribusiness," Post-Print halshs-01228086, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTraceability Supply chain Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:118:y:2009:i:1:p:104-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.