Why political culture should be in the lexicon of economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1997.
"Campaign expenditures, contributions and direct endorsements. The strategic use of information and money to influence voter behaviour,"
Other publications TiSEM
347b9f99-149a-4ab3-966f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph & van Winden, Frans, 1997. "Campaign expenditures, contributions and direct endorsements: The strategic use of information and money to influence voter behavior," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R. & van Winden, F.A.A.M., 1997. "Campaign Expenditures, Contributions and Direct Endorsements : The Strategic Use of Information and Money to Influence Voter Behavior," Discussion Paper 1997-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Epstein, Gil S & Hillman, Arye L & Ursprung, Heinrich W, 1999. "The King Never Emigrates," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 107-21, June.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1998. "Political Economy and Political Correctness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(3-4), pages 219-39, September.
- Swank, Otto H & Letterie, Wilko & van Dalen, Hendrik P, 1999. "A Theory of Policy Advice," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 602-14, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:16:y:2000:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.