Quantal response models in step-level public good games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1994. "Quantal Response Equilibria For Normal Form Games," Working Papers 883, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Offerman, Theo & Sonnemans, Joep & Schram, Arthur, 1996. "Value Orientations, Expectations and Voluntary Contributions in Public Goods," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 817-845, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)