Power grid complex network evolutions for the smart grid
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 2008. "Lessons Learned from Electricity Market Liberalization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 9-42.
- Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Frías, Pablo, 2009. "Towards a future with large penetration of distributed generation: Is the current regulation of electricity distribution ready? Regulatory recommendations under a European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1145-1155, March.
- Sendil K. Ethiraj & Daniel Levinthal, 2004. "Modularity and Innovation in Complex Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 159-173, February.
- Crucitti, Paolo & Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo, 2004. "A topological analysis of the Italian electric power grid," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 92-97.
- Christopher W. Anderson & Joost R. Santos & Yacov Y. Haimes, 2007. "A Risk-based Input-Output Methodology for Measuring the Effects of the August 2003 Northeast Blackout," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 183-204.
- Dorogovtsev, S.N. & Mendes, J.F.F., 2003. "Evolution of Networks: From Biological Nets to the Internet and WWW," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198515906.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
- Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco, 2013. "The Power Grid as a complex network: A survey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(11), pages 2688-2700.
- Barabási, A.L & Jeong, H & Néda, Z & Ravasz, E & Schubert, A & Vicsek, T, 2002. "Evolution of the social network of scientific collaborations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 311(3), pages 590-614.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:9-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ang Sha & Marco Aiello, 2016. "A Novel Strategy for Optimising Decentralised Energy Exchange for Prosumers," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco, 2016. "From the grid to the smart grid, topologically," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 160-175.
- Kim, Dong Hwan & Eisenberg, Daniel A. & Chun, Yeong Han & Park, Jeryang, 2017. "Network topology and resilience analysis of South Korean power grid," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 465(C), pages 13-24.
- Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi, 2014. "The evolution of communities in the international oil trade network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 42-52.
- Hu, Jianqiang & Yu, Jie & Cao, Jinde & Ni, Ming & Yu, Wenjie, 2014. "Topological interactive analysis of power system and its communication module: A complex network approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 99-111.
- Lucas Cuadra & Sancho Salcedo-Sanz & Javier Del Ser & Silvia Jiménez-Fernández & Zong Woo Geem, 2015. "A Critical Review of Robustness in Power Grids Using Complex Networks Concepts," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-55, August.
- Juan José González de la Rosa & José María Sierra-Fernández & José Carlos Palomares-Salas & Agustín Agüera-Pérez & Álvaro Jiménez Montero, 2015. "An Application of Spectral Kurtosis to Separate Hybrid Power Quality Events," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex network; Network evolution; Power grid; Smart grid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:396:y:2014:i:c:p:248-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.