Estimating the probability of a match using microeconomic data for the youth labour market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988.
"Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1994.
"Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1996. "Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 589-97, November.
- Karen Mumford & P Smith, 1997.
"The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mumford, Karen & Smith, Peter N, 1999. " The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 343-64, August.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, . "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing The Circle," Discussion Papers 96/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Monojit Chatterji & Paul T. Seaman & Larry D. Singell Jr., 2003. "A test of the signalling hypothesis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 191-215, April.
- van Ours, J. C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition: Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1717-1731, December.
- van Ours, J. C., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Employers' Search'," Other publications TiSEM 78dc3fb0-74eb-428e-a5f7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1990. "Job Search Outcomes for the Employed and Unemployed," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 637-55, June.
- Ken Burdett & Randall Wright, 1998.
"Two-Sided Search with Nontransferable Utility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 220-245, January.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1998.
"Marketplaces and Matching,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 239-54, February.
- Barron, John M & Black, Dan A & Loewenstein, Mark A, 1987. "Employer Size: The Implications for Search, Training, Capital Investment, Starting Wages, and Wage Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 76-89, January.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition : Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," Other publications TiSEM 2b08ab23-16f0-4f9a-9bdd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:3:p:335-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.