Estimating the probability of a match using microeconomic data for the youth labour market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986.
"Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth,"
NBER Working Papers
1859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Ours, J. C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition: Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1717-1731, December.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1998.
"Marketplaces and Matching,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 239-54, February.
- Barron, John M & Black, Dan A & Loewenstein, Mark A, 1987. "Employer Size: The Implications for Search, Training, Capital Investment, Starting Wages, and Wage Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 76-89, January.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1994.
"Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1996. "Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 589-97, November.
- Ken Burdett & Randall Wright, 1998.
"Two-Sided Search with Nontransferable Utility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 220-245, January.
- van Ours, J. C., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Employers' Search'," Other publications TiSEM 78dc3fb0-74eb-428e-a5f7-1, School of Economics and Management.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, .
"The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing The Circle,"
96/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mumford, Karen & Smith, Peter N, 1999. " The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 343-64, August.
- Karen Mumford & P Smith, 1997. "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Monojit Chatterji & Paul T. Seaman & Larry D. Singell Jr., 2003. "A test of the signalling hypothesis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 191-215, April.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1990. "Job Search Outcomes for the Employed and Unemployed," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 637-55, June.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job Matching and Job Competition : Are Lower Educated Workers at the Back of Job Queues?," Other publications TiSEM 2b08ab23-16f0-4f9a-9bdd-7, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153313 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:3:p:335-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.