Estimating the probability of a match using microeconomic data for the youth labour market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mumford, Karen & Smith, Peter N, 1999.
" The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(3), pages 343-364, August.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, "undated". "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing The Circle," Discussion Papers 96/45, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karen Mumford & P Smith, 1997. "The Hiring Function Reconsidered: On Closing the Circle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0359, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1996.
"Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 589-597, November.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1994. "Cross-Section Estimation of the Matching Function: Evidence from England and Wales," CEPR Discussion Papers 966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holzer, Harry J, 1988. "Search Method Use by Unemployed Youth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Monojit Chatterji & Paul T. Seaman & Larry D. Singell Jr., 2003. "A test of the signalling hypothesis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 191-215, April.
- Ken Burdett & Randall Wright, 1998. "Two-Sided Search with Nontransferable Utility," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 220-245, January.
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1990. "Job Search Outcomes for the Employed and Unemployed," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 637-655, June.
- van Ours, J. C. & Ridder, G., 1995.
"Job matching and job competition: Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1717-1731, December.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition : Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," Other publications TiSEM 2b08ab23-16f0-4f9a-9bdd-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Smith, Eric, 1998. "Marketplaces and Matching," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 239-254, February.
- van Ours, J. C., 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Employers' Search'," Other publications TiSEM 78dc3fb0-74eb-428e-a5f7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barron, John M & Black, Dan A & Loewenstein, Mark A, 1987. "Employer Size: The Implications for Search, Training, Capital Investment, Starting Wages, and Wage Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 76-89, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Smith, 2015. "High and Low Activity Spells in Housing Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5601, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simonetta Longhi & Mark Taylor, 2014.
"Employed and Unemployed Job Seekers and the Business Cycle,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(4), pages 463-483, August.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "Employed and unemployed job seekers and the business cycle," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stefan Eriksson & Jonas Lagerström, 2006.
"Competition between Employed and Unemployed Job Applicants: Swedish Evidence,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(3), pages 373-396, October.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Lagerström, Jonas, 2004. "Competition between employed and unemployed job applicants: Swedish evidence," Working Paper Series 2004:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Mikko Moilanen, 2010. "Matching and settlement patterns: The case of Norway," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 607-623, August.
- M. J. Andrews & S. Bradley & D. Stott, 2002. "Matching the Demand for and Supply of Training in the School-to-Work Transition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 201-219, March.
- M Andrews & S Bradley & D Stott & R Upward, 2003.
"Why do Job-Seeker and Vacancy Hazards Slope Downwards? Estimating a Two-Sided Search Model of the Labour Market,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0320, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Martyn Andrews & Steve Bradley & Dave Stott & Richard Upward, 2006. "Why do job-seeker and vacancy hazards slope downwards? Estimating a two-sidedsearch model of the labour market," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0635, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Eric Smith & Carlos Carrillo Tudela, 2007.
"Wage Dispersion and Wage Dynamics Within and Across Firms,"
2007 Meeting Papers
615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2009. "Wage dispersion and wage dynamics within and across firms," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Smith, Eric, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Wage Dynamics Within and Across Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 4031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Smith, 2010. "High and Low Activity Spells in Housing and Labor Markets," 2010 Meeting Papers 943, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- M. J. Andrews & S. Bradley & D. Stott & R. Upward, 2008. "Successful Employer Search? An Empirical Analysis of Vacancy Duration Using Micro Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(299), pages 455-480, August.
- repec:esx:essedp:775 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:3:p:335-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.