Are women overqualified
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cabral, Robert & Ferber, Marianne A & Green, Carole A, 1981. "Men and Women in Fiduciary Institutions: A Study of Sex Differences in Career Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 573-580, November.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Job requirements and the recruitment of new employees," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 213-218, June.
- Cox, Donald, 1984. "Panel Estimates of the Effects of Career Interruptions on the Earnings of Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(3), pages 386-403, July.
- Borjas, George J, 1978.
"Discrimination in HEW: Is the Doctor Sick or Are the Patients Healthy?,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 97-110, April.
- George Borjas, 1978. "Discrimination in HEW: Is the Doctor Sick or Are the Patients Healthy?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 3, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Goldin, Claudia & Polachek, Solomon, 1987. "Residual Differences by Sex: Perspectives on the Gender Gap in Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 143-151, May.
- Polachek, Solomon William, 1981. "Occupational Self-Selection: A Human Capital Approach to Sex Differences in Occupational Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 60-69, February.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Job requirements and recruitment of new employees," Other publications TiSEM ce03ddbe-179d-4e95-8278-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renes, Gusta & Hagenaars, Aldi, 1989. "The perceived distribution of job characteristics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 845-862, April.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1982. "Efficient specification tests for limited dependent variable models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-160.
- Blau, Francine D & Ferber, Marianne A, 1987. "Discrimination: Empirical Evidence from the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 316-320, May.
- Arabmazar, Abbas & Schmidt, Peter, 1981. "Further evidence on the robustness of the Tobit estimator to heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 253-258, November.
- Conway, Delores A & Roberts, Harry V, 1983. "Reverse Regression, Fairness, and Employment Discrimination," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(1), pages 75-85, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)