Are women overqualified
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cabral, Robert & Ferber, Marianne A & Green, Carole A, 1981. "Men and Women in Fiduciary Institutions: A Study of Sex Differences in Career Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 573-580, November.
- Borjas, George J, 1978.
"Discrimination in HEW: Is the Doctor Sick or Are the Patients Healthy?,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 97-110, April.
- George Borjas, 1978. "Discrimination in HEW: Is the Doctor Sick or Are the Patients Healthy?," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 3, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Goldin, Claudia & Polachek, Solomon, 1987. "Residual Differences by Sex: Perspectives on the Gender Gap in Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 143-151, May.
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Job requirements and recruitment of new employees," Other publications TiSEM ce03ddbe-179d-4e95-8278-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1982. "Efficient specification tests for limited dependent variable models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-160.
- Arabmazar, Abbas & Schmidt, Peter, 1981. "Further evidence on the robustness of the Tobit estimator to heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 253-258, November.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Job requirements and the recruitment of new employees," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 213-218, June.
- Cox, Donald, 1984. "Panel Estimates of the Effects of Career Interruptions on the Earnings of Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(3), pages 386-403, July.
- Polachek, Solomon William, 1981. "Occupational Self-Selection: A Human Capital Approach to Sex Differences in Occupational Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 60-69, February.
- Renes, Gusta & Hagenaars, Aldi, 1989. "The perceived distribution of job characteristics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 845-862, April.
- Blau, Francine D & Ferber, Marianne A, 1987. "Discrimination: Empirical Evidence from the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 316-320, May.
- Conway, Delores A & Roberts, Harry V, 1983. "Reverse Regression, Fairness, and Employment Discrimination," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(1), pages 75-85, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)