Methods and trends of performance benchmarking in UK utility regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Coelli & Antonio Estache & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003.
"A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 15149.
- Antonio Estache & Tim Coelli & Sergio Perelman & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003. "A Primer on Efficiency Measurement for Utilities and Transport Regulators," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44106, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rossi, Martin Antonio & Ruzzier, Christian Alejandro, 2000. "On the regulatory application of efficiency measures," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 81-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012.
"When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, pages 863-892.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2011. "When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "When, Where and How to Perform Efficiency Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 5997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badunenko, Oleg & Henderson, Daniel J. & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "When, where and how to perform efficiency estimation," MPRA Paper 33467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:12:p:1164-1184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel J. Henderson & LÃ©opold Simar & Le Wang, 2017.
"The three s of public schools: irrelevant inputs, insufficient resources and inefficiency,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1164-1184, March.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Simar, Léopold & Wang, Le, 2016. "The Three I's of Public Schools: Irrelevant Inputs, Insufficient Resources and Inefficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 10076, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Walter, Matthias & Cullmann, Astrid & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Wand, Robert & Zschille, Michael, 2009. "Quo vadis efficiency analysis of water distribution? A comparative literature review," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 225-232, September.
- Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea & Campedelli, Bettina, 2015. "The new Italian water tariff method: A launching point for novel infrastructures or a backwards step?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 45-53.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Saastamoinen, Antti & Sipiläinen, Timo, 2013. "What is the best practice for benchmark regulation of electricity distribution? Comparison of DEA, SFA and StoNED methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 740-750.
- Dijkstra, Peter T. & Haan, Marco A. & Mulder, Machiel, 2017. "Industry structure and collusion with uniform yardstick competition: Theory and experiments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-33.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:261-271 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:14:y:2006:i:3:p:166-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .