Industry structure and collusion with uniform yardstick competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Nillesen, Paul & Pollitt, Michael, 2004. "Strategic behaviour under regulatory benchmarking," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 825-843, September.
- Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg, 2004.
"Two are few and four are many: number effects in experimental oligopolies,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 435-446, April.
- Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jörg, 2001. "Two are Few and Four are Many: Number Effects in Experimental Oligopolies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 12/2001, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Working Papers EPRG 0701, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Argenton, Cédric & Müller, Wieland, 2012. "Collusion in experimental Bertrand duopolies with convex costs: The role of cost asymmetry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 508-517.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Brian Wallace, 2012.
"The impact of the termination rule on cooperation in a prisoner’s dilemma experiment,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(3), pages 707-718, August.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Wallace, Brian, 2011. "The impact of the termination rule on cooperation in a prisoner's dilemma experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 19, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Andrei Shleifer, 1985. "A Theory of Yardstick Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(3), pages 319-327, Autumn.
- Fumitoshi Mizutani & Hideo Kozumi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Does yardstick regulation really work? Empirical evidence from Japan’s rail industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 308-323, December.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Harrington & John M. Vernon, 2005. "Economics of Regulation and Antitrust, 4th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 4, volume 1, number 026222075x, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dijkstra, Pieter & Haan, Marco & Mulder, Machiel, 2015. "Design of yardstick competition and consumer prices," Research Report 15004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- TEUSCH, Jonas, 2016. "Merger Incentives Under Yardstick Competition : a Theoretical Model," CORE Discussion Papers 2016037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xiaofeng Xu & Jun Hao & Yirui Deng, 2017. "Industry Interdependence Dynamics and Structure Change Causal Analysis: An Empirical Study on China’s Shipbuilding Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-04-25 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:14010-eef. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.