Primary prevention and health outcomes: Treatment of residential lead-based paint hazards and the prevalence of childhood lead poisoning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2008. "Old homes, externalities, and poor neighborhoods. A model of urban decline and renewal," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 816-840, May.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns Be Rich?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 725-743, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America’s Future Downtowns Be Rich?," Working Papers 050611, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns be Rich?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1579, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:4:528-534_8 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jaerec:doi:10.1086/691686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sammy Zahran & Terrence Iverson & Shawn P. McElmurry & Stephan Weiler, 2017.
"The Effect of Leaded Aviation Gasoline on Blood Lead in Children,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 575-610.
- Zahran, Sammy & Iverson, Terrence & McElmurry, Shawn & Weilar, Stephan, 2014. "The Effect of Leaded Aviation Gasonline on Blood Lead in Children," MPRA Paper 62238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth economics; Preventive care; Childhood lead poisoning; Urban environmental health; Demographics;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:71:y:2012:i:1:p:151-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.