Homeownership in the immigrant population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dowell Myers & Seong Lee, 1996. "Immigration cohorts and residential overcrowding in southern California," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 51-65, February.
- George J. Borjas, 1992.
"National Origin and the Skills of Immigrants in the Postwar Period,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas, pages 17-48
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 1991. "National Origin and the Skills of Immigrants in the Postwar Period," NBER Working Papers 3575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1996. "Analysis of the Changing Influences on Traditional Households' Ownership Patterns," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 318-341, May.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Duca, John V. & Gabriel, Stuart A., 1991.
"Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 48-63, July.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & John V. Duca & Stuart A. Gabriel, 1987. "Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albert Saiz, 2003. "Room in the Kitchen for the Melting Pot: Immigration and Rental Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 502-521, August.
- Borjas, George J, 1985. "Assimilation, Changes in Cohort Quality, and the Earnings of Immigrants," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 463-489, October.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & Jennifer Hunt, 1995.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & J. Hunt, 1995. "The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth," Working Papers 95-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 209-227, March.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-872.
- Lauren Krivo, 1995. "Immigrant characteristics and Hispanic-Anglo housing inequality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(4), pages 599-615, November.
- Evans, William N & Oates, Wallace E & Schwab, Robert M, 1992. "Measuring Peer Group Effects: A Study of Teenage Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 966-991, October.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith Ray, 1981. "An empirical investigation of alternative approaches to estimating the equilibrium demand for housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 97-105, January.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Paul F. Whiteley (ed.), 1998. "Economic Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 996.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:52:y:2002:i:3:p:448-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.