Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krumm, Ronald J., 1984. "Household tenure choice and migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 259-271, November.
- Megbolugbe, Isaac F & Cho, Man, 1996. "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Housing Demand: An Econometric Investigation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 295-318, May.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1996. "Analysis of the Changing Influences on Traditional Households' Ownership Patterns," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 318-341, May.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992.
"Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data,"
92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996. "Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Lauren Krivo, 1995. "Immigrant characteristics and Hispanic-Anglo housing inequality," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 599-615, November.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1988. "An econometric model of housing price, permanent income, tenure choice, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 327-353, May.
- Dowell Myers & Seong Lee, 1996. "Immigration cohorts and residential overcrowding in southern California," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 51-65, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:209-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.