Tenure choice with location selection: the case of Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B.R. Chiswick & P.W. Miller, 2000. "Do Enclaves Matter in Immigrant Adjustment?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1996. "Analysis of the Changing Influences on Traditional Households' Ownership Patterns," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 318-341, May.
- Borjas, George J., 2002. "Homeownership in the immigrant population," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 448-476, November.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 209-227, March.
- Boehm, Thomas P & Herzog, Henry W, Jr & Schlottmann, Alan M, 1991. "Intra-urban Mobility, Migration, and Tenure Choice," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 59-68, February.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 827-872.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1990. "Demographics of individual housing demand," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-102, June.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrants ; Income ; Mortgage loans;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .