Report NEP-GEO-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Sherrie L. W. Rhine, 2003. "Tenure choice with location selection: the case of Hispanic neighborhoods in Chicago," Working Paper Series WP-03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2003. "How did Location Affect Adoption of the Commercial Internet? Global Village, Urban Density, and Industry Composition," NBER Working Papers 9979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Maier & Beata Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-08, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Brink , Anna, 2003. "Unequal Provision of Local Public Services under the Threat of Secession," Working Papers in Economics 103, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordan Rappaport, 2003. "Moving to nice weather," Research Working Paper RWP 03-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- L. Baele, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/189, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "The Costs of Dualism," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/532, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03c27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Encarnación Murillo García & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2003. "Efectos a largo plazo sobre la economia andaluza de las ayudas procedentes de los fondos estructurales: el Marco de Apoyo Comunitario 1994-1999," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/34, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.