Homeownership and Economic Performance of Immigrants in Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Home-ownership and Economic Performance of Immigrants in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 45, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank P. Stafford & Ngina S. Chiteji, 1999. "Portfolio Choices of Parents and Their Children as Young Adults: Asset Accumulation by African-American Families," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 377-380, May.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. (ed.), 2005. "European Migration: What Do We Know?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199257355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb‐Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias G. Sinning, 2011.
"A Comparative Analysis Of The Nativity Wealth Gap,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(4), pages 989-1007, October.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 554, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand & Mathias Sinning, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 184, McMaster University.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," Ruhr Economic Papers 6, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of the Nativity Wealth Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 2772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015.
"Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Matthieu Solignac, 2015. "Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows," PSE Working Papers halshs-01233069, HAL.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Solignac, Matthieu, 2015. "Homeownership of Immigrants in France: Selection Effects Related to International Migration Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 9517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent A. Hildebrand & María Noel Pi Alperin & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017.
"Measuring and Accounting for the Deprivation Gap of Portuguese Immigrants in Luxembourg,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(2), pages 288-309, June.
- HILDEBRAND Vincent & PI ALPERIN Maria Noel & VAN KERM Philippe, 2012. "Measuring and accounting for the deprivation gap of Portuguese immigrants in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-33, LISER.
- Brenner, Jan, 2010.
"Life-cycle variations in the association between current and lifetime earnings: Evidence for German natives and guest workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 392-406, April.
- Brenner, Jan, 2009. "Life-Cycle Variations in the Association between Current and Lifetime Earnings – Evidence for German Natives and Guest Workers," Ruhr Economic Papers 95, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hanhörster, Heike, 2014. "Bleiben oder gehen? Migrantenviertel als Wohnstandorte türkeistämmiger Eigentümer," Forschungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Räumliche Auswirkungen der internationalen Migration, pages 239-259 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Elisa Barbiano di Belgiojoso & Stefania Maria Lorenza Rimoldi, 2016. "Immigrants' Home-Ownership Decision In Migration Projects. Subjective Determinants And External Constraints," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(2), pages 105-116, April-Jun.
- Laurent Gobillon & Matthieu Solignac, 2015. "Homeownership of immigrants in France: selection effects related to international migration flows," Working Papers halshs-01233069, HAL.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ihle, Dorothee & Siebert-Meyerhoff, Andrea, 2017. "The older, the richer? A decomposition of wealth inequality by age subgroups," CAWM Discussion Papers 97, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Matthew James Roskruge & Arthur Grimes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Housing and Social Capital in New Zealand," ERSA conference papers ersa10p784, European Regional Science Association.
- Jan Brenner, 2009. "Life-Cycle Variations in the Association between Current and Lifetime Earnings – Evidence for German Natives and Guest Workers," Ruhr Economic Papers 0095, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Liliya Leopold & Thomas Leopold & Clemens M. Lechner, 2017. "Do Immigrants Suffer More From Job Loss? Unemployment and Subjective Well-being in Germany," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(1), pages 231-257, February.
- Liliya Leopold & Thomas Leopold & Clemens M. Lechner, 2016. "Do Immigrants Suffer More from Job Loss? Unemployment and Subjective Well-Being in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 842, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boehm, Thomas P. & Schlottmann, Alan M., 2014. "The dynamics of housing tenure choice: Lessons from Germany and the United States," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:387-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.