Chinese steel market in the post-futures period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav, 2014. "Commodity futures and market efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 50-57.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2013.
"An analysis of commodity markets: What gain for investors?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3878-3889.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2013. "An analysis of commodity markets: what gain for investors?," Working Papers fe_2013_02, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Juan A. Lafuente, 2002. "Intraday return and volatility relationships between the Ibex 35 spot and futures markets," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 201-220.
- Miffre, Joëlle & Brooks, Chris, 2013. "Do long-short speculators destabilize commodity futures markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 230-240.
- Nicholas Kaldor, 1939. "Speculation and Economic Stability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27.
- Cox, Charles C, 1976. "Futures Trading and Market Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1215-1237, December.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2014. "Linear and non-linear causality between price indices and commodity prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-51.
- Margaret E. Slade, 1991. "Market Structure, Marketing Method, and Price Instability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1309-1340.
- Aruga, Kentaka & Managi, Shunsuke, 2011. "Price Linkages in the Copper Futures, Primary, and Scrap Markets," MPRA Paper 36089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Figuerola-Ferretti, Isabel & Gilbert, Christopher L., 2001. "Price variability and marketing method in non-ferrous metals: : Slade's analysis revisited," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 169-177, September.
- Isabel Figuerola-Ferretti & Christopher L. Gilbert, 2001. "Price Variability and Marketing Method in the Non-Ferrous Metals Industry," Working Papers 431, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian, 2011. "Investor demand and spot commodity prices," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 187-195, September.
- Liu, Xiangli & Cheng, Siwei & Wang, Shouyang & Hong, Yongmiao & Li, Yi, 2008. "An empirical study on information spillover effects between the Chinese copper futures market and spot market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(4), pages 899-914.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob, 2015. "Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 695-706.
More about this item
KeywordsSteel futures; China; Commodity markets; Non-precious metal markets; Price discovery;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:10-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.