Araştırma ve İş Geliştirme Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
: (90 212) 298 2100
(90 212) 298 2189
Reşitpaşa mh. Tuncay Artun Cd. Emirgan, 34467 İstanbul
RePEc:edi:rdisetr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Erdem, Orhan & Yüksel, Serkan & Arık, Evren, 2013. "Trading Puzzle, Puzzling Trade," MPRA Paper 46804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2013.
- Yılmaz, Mustafa Kemal & Erdem, Orhan & Eraslan, Veysel & Arık, Evren, 2015. "Technology upgrades in emerging equity markets: Effects on liquidity and trading activity," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 87-92.
- Orhan ERDEM & Evren ARIK & Serkan YÜKSEL, 2014. "Trading Puzzle, Puzzling Trade," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(345), pages 83-102.
- Arık, Evren & Mutlu, Elif, 2014. "Chinese steel market in the post-futures period," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-17.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Yılmaz, Mustafa Kemal & Erdem, Orhan & Eraslan, Veysel & Arık, Evren, 2015.
"Technology upgrades in emerging equity markets: Effects on liquidity and trading activity,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 87-92.
- Sensoy, Ahmet, 2016. "Commonality in liquidity: Effects of monetary policy and macroeconomic announcements," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 125-131.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Peat, Maurice, 2016. "Gold and silver manipulation: What can be empirically verified?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 168-176.
- Arık, Evren & Mutlu, Elif, 2014.
"Chinese steel market in the post-futures period,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-17.
- Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob, 2015. "Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 695-706.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Evren Arik
(Evren Arık) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.