Optimal resource extraction contract with adverse selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, David P. & Besanko, David, 1984. "Regulation and information in a continuing relationship," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 267-302.
- Petter Osmundsen, 1998. "Dynamic Taxation of Non-renewable Natural Resources Under Asymmetric Information About Reserves," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 933-951, November.
- Livernois, John R & Uhler, Russell S, 1987. "Extraction Costs and the Economics of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lassere, Pierre & Long, Ngo Van, 1995. "Optimal Resource Royalties with Unknown and Temporally Independent Extraction Cost Structures," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 715-749, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Ing, 2016. "Adverse selection, commitment and exhaustible resource taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/263, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers 1205, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Rohner, Dominic, 2012.
"War and natural resource exploitation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1714-1729.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "War and Natural Resource Exploitation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3244, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "War and natural resource exploitation," IEW - Working Papers 481, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "War and Natural Resource Exploitation," OxCarre Working Papers 042, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- François Castonguay & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Resource Agency Relationship with Privately Known Exploration and Extraction Costs," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-56, CIRANO.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Sebastien Roussel, 2014. "Payments for Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Incentives for the Future and Rewards for the Past," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jï¿½rï¿½me & Ricci, Francesco, 2017.
"Extracting Information or Resource? The Hotelling Rule Revisited under Asymmetric Information,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Francesco Ricci, 2017. "Extracting Information or Resource ? The Hotelling Rule Revisited under Asym- metric Information," Post-Print halshs-01631594, HAL.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Francesco Ricci, 2017. "Extracting Information or Resource? The Hotelling Rule Revisited under Asymmetric Information," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431170, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014.
"Spatial concessions with limited tenure,"
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2017. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers hal-01593894, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Post-Print hal-01658863, HAL.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2016. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers 01-16, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers halshs-00690896, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:2:p:78-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .