Faster Drilling with Expercience?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Dec 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Stavanger, NO-4036 Stavanger, Norway|
Web page: http://www.uis.no/research/economics_and_finance
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard L. Farnsworth & Richard B. Norgaard, 1976. ""Technical Change and Petroleum Drilling Costs": Comment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(1), pages 103-108.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2009. "Modeling the time and cost to drill an offshore well," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1097-1112.
- Alexander Kemp & Sola Kasim, 2006. "A Regional Model Of Oil And Gas Exploration In The Ukcs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(2), pages 198-221, 05.
- Ryan Kellogg, 2011.
"Learning by Drilling: Interfirm Learning and Relationship Persistence in the Texas Oilpatch,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1961-2004.
- Ryan Kellogg, 2009. "Learning by Drilling: Inter-Firm Learning and Relationship Persistence in the Texas Oilpatch," NBER Working Papers 15060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2005. "Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-632, March.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft , Anders, 2009. "Oil Service Contracts - New Incentive Schemes to Promote Drilling Efficiency," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/7, University of Stavanger.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Toft, Anders & Agnar Dragvik, Kjell, 2006. "Design of drilling contracts--Economic incentives and safety issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2324-2329, October.
- Petter Osmundsen, 1998. "Dynamic Taxation of Non-renewable Natural Resources Under Asymmetric Information About Reserves," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 933-951, November.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft, Anders, 2008. "Drilling contracts and incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3128-3134, August.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Marvin Lieberman, 2006. "Industry Learning Environments and the Heterogeneity of Firm Performance," Working Papers 06-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Klaus Mohn, 2008. "Efforts and Efficiency in Oil Exploration: A Vector Error-Correction Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 53-78.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Roll, Kristin Helen & Tveterås , Ragnar, 2009. "Exploration drilling productivity at the Norwegian Shelf," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/34, University of Stavanger. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2010_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.