Colloboration in Norway's offshore sector. Contracts and incentives
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||20 May 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Stavanger, NO-4036 Stavanger, Norway|
Web page: http://www.uis.no/research/economics_and_finance
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft , Anders, 2009. "Oil Service Contracts - New Incentive Schemes to Promote Drilling Efficiency," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/7, University of Stavanger.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft, Anders, 2008. "Drilling contracts and incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3128-3134, August.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Bolton, 2005.
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9543, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Roll, Kristin Helen & Tveterås , Ragnar, 2009. "Exploration drilling productivity at the Norwegian Shelf," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/34, University of Stavanger.
- Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter, 2005. "Sharing of endogenous risk in construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 511-526, December.
- Kenneth S. Corts, 2004. "The Effect of Repeated Interaction on Contract Choice: Evidence from Offshore Drilling," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 230-260, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.