Taxation of petroleum companies possessing private information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, David P., 1989. "Design of regulatory mechanisms and institutions," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1347-1447 Elsevier.
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982. "Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Gresik, Thomas A. & Nelson, Douglas R., 1994.
"Incentive compatible regulation of a foreign-owned subsidiary,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 309-331, May.
- Gresik, T.A. & Nelson, D.R., 1991. "Incentive Compatible Regulation of a Foreign-Owned Subsidiary," Papers 5-91-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Baron, David P. & Besanko, David, 1984. "Regulation and information in a continuing relationship," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 267-302.
- Osmudsen, P., 1994. "Dynamic Taxation of Nonrenewable Natural Resources. Asymetric Information about Reserves," Papers 18-94, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1988. "The Dynamics of Incentive Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1153-1175, September.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Lassere, Pierre & Long, Ngo Van, 1995. "Optimal Resource Royalties with Unknown and Temporally Independent Extraction Cost Structures," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(3), pages 715-749, August.
- Riordan, Michael H & Sappington, David E M, 1987. "Awarding Monopoly Franchises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 375-387, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers 1205, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Time consistency in Petroleum Taxation - The case of Norway," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/18, University of Stavanger.
- Petter Osmundsen, Magne Emhjellen, Thore Johnsen, Alexander Kemp and Christian Riis, 2015. "Petroleum Taxation Contingent on Counter-Factual Investment Behaviour," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Adelman S).
- Cornelia Luchsinger & Adrian Müller, 2003. "Incentive Compatible Extraction of Natural Resource Rent," CEPE Working paper series 03-21, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 1999. "Risk sharing and incentives in norwegian petroleum extraction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 549-555, September.
- Lund, Diderik, 2002. "Rent taxation when cost monitoring is imperfect," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 211-228, June.
- Julie Ing, 2012. "The impact of commitment on nonrenewable resources management with asymmetric information on costs," Working Papers halshs-00690896, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:17:y:1995:i:4:p:357-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.