Adjustment costs in labour markets and the distributional effects of trade liberalization: Analytics and calculations for Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foley, Duncan K., 1970. "Economic equilibrium with costly marketing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 276-291, September.
- Nguyen, Trien T. & Whalley, John, 1986. "Equilibrium under price controls with endogenous transactions costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, August.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2004. "Are price controls necessarily bad? The case of rice in Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-232, February.
- Marquez, Jaime, 1990. "Bilateral Trade Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 70-77, February.
- Perroni, Carlo & Whalley, John, 1996. "How Severe Is Global Retaliation Risk under Increasing Regionalism?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 57-61, May.
- Ramon L. Clarete & Irene Trela & John Whalley, 1994. "Evaluating Labour Adjustment Costs from Trade Shocks: Illustrations for the U.S. Economy Using an Applied General Equilibrium Model With Transactions," NBER Working Papers 4628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:9:p:1009-1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.