Monetary equilibria over an infinite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- BLOISE, Gaetano & DREZE, Jacques H. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Herakles M., 2005. "Monetary equilibria over an infinite horizon," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1750, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gaetano Bloise & J. H. Dreze & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2003. "Monetary Equilibria over an Infinite Horizon," Discussion Papers 03-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2000.
"Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1257, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P. Dubey & J. Geanakoplos, 2001. "Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM," Department of Economics Working Papers 01-08, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2000. "Inside and Outside Money, Gains to Trade, and IS-LM," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1257R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2001.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992. "Real effects of money in general equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 301-342.
- BLOISE, Gaetano & DRÈZE, Jacques & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 2002. "Money and indeterminacy over an infinite horizon," CORE Discussion Papers 2002021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Equilibrium; Indeterminacy; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy.;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:51-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.