Small country benefits from monetary union
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002.
"The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence,"
SIFR Research Report Series
9, Institute for Financial Research.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 510, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Arturo Bris & Yrjo Koskinen & Mattias Nilsson, 2002. "The Euro is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm294, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-25, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Snowdon & Howard R. Vane, 2005. "Modern Macroeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3092, April.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 1999.
"Estimating the costs and benefits of EMU: The impact of external shocks on labour markets,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(1), pages 1-47, March.
- Belke, A. & Gros, D., 1997. "Estimating the Costs and Benefits of EMU : The Impact of External Shocks on Labour Markets," Discussion Paper 1997-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:509-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.