The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 510, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Arturo Bris & Yrjo Koskinen & Mattias Nilsson, 2002. "The Euro is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm294, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2011.
"Capital market imperfections and the theory of optimum currency areas,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1659-1675.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Joshua Aizenman, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 14088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 2008. "Capital Market Imperfections and the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7668j94x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Grubel, Herbert, 2005. "Small country benefits from monetary union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 509-523, June.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika (ed.), . "Financial Systems and Firm Performance. Theoretical and Empirical Perspectives," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 200.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic and Monetary Union (EMU); the euro; valuation; investment; debt; equity; cost of capital; currency risk;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2002-12-17 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EEC-2002-12-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2002-12-17 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sifrwp:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anki Helmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sifrrse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .