Report NEP-IFN-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Franc J.G.M. Klaassen, 2002. "Has the Euro increased Trade?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-108/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2002. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Estonia - Some Theoretical Considerations and Stylized Aspects," Macroeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Aaron Tornell, 2002. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Learning and Misperception," NBER Working Papers 9391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," SIFR Research Report Series 9, Institute for Financial Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2002. "Empirical Exchange Rate Models of the Nineties: Are Any Fit to Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002271 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anil K. Kashyap, 2002. "Sorting Out Japan's Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.