Report NEP-IFN-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Franc J.G.M. Klaassen, 2002. "Has the Euro increased Trade?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-108/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Urmas Sepp & Raoul Lättemäe & Martti Randveer, 2002. "The History and Sustainability of the CBA in Estonia," Macroeconomics 0212002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raoul Lättemäe, 2002. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Estonia - Some Theoretical Considerations and Stylized Aspects," Macroeconomics 0212001, EconWPA.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Aaron Tornell, 2002. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Learning and Misperception," NBER Working Papers 9391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosita P. Chang & Sang-Hyop Lee & Sean F. Reid & S. Ghon Rhee, 2002. "One-Way Arbitrage-Based Interest Parity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-115/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjo & Nilsson, Mattias, 2002. "The Euro Is Good After All: Corporate Evidence," SIFR Research Report Series 9, Institute for Financial Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2002. "Empirical Exchange Rate Models of the Nineties: Are Any Fit to Survive?," NBER Working Papers 9393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Jong, A. & Ligterink, J. & Macrae, V., 2002. "A Firm-Specific Analysis of the Exchange-Rate Exposure of Dutch Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-109-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 2002. "Sorting Out Japan's Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.