An Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis of Innovation Adoption: The Case of Hybrid Cocoa in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Birkhaeuser, Dean & Evenson, Robert E & Feder, Gershon, 1991.
"The Economic Impact of Agricultural Extension: A Review,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 607-650, April.
- Birkhaeuser, D. & Everson, R. & Feder, G., 1989. "The Economic Impact Of Agriculture Extension: A Review," Papers 567, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985.
"Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard & Zilberman, David, 1984. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," CUDARE Working Papers 201089, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Azhar, Rauf A, 1991. "Education and Technical Efficiency during the Green Revolution in Pakistan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(3), pages 651-665, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:167-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.