Education and Technical Efficiency during the Green Revolution in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994.
"Efficiency in agricultural production: the case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "Efficiency in agricultural production: The case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Reducing poverty in sub-Saharan Africa through investments in water and other priorities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1062-1070, July.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Voon, Jan P., 2001. "Measuring social returns to higher education investments in Hong Kong: production function approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 503-510, October.
- Llewelyn, Richard V. & Williams, Jeffery R., 1996.
"Nonparametric analysis of technical, pure technical, and scale efficiencies for food crop production in East Java, Indonesia,"
Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 113-126, November.
- Llewelyn, Richard V. & Williams, Jeffery R., 1996. "Nonparametric analysis of technical, pure technical, and scale efficiencies for food crop production in East Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), November.
- Asfaw, Abay & Admassie, Assefa, 2004. "The role of education on the adoption of chemical fertiliser under different socioeconomic environments in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 215-228, May.
- Gustav RANIS & Frances STEWART, 2001.
"Growth And Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 333-365, December.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Growth and Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," Working Papers 826, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1997. "Does Education Increase Agricultural Productivity in Africa?," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198196, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Udayanganie, A.D.D. & Prasada, Dickwella Vidanage Pahan & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Little, D.C., 2006. "Efficiency Of The Agrochemical Input Usage In The Paddy Farming Systems In The Dry Zone Of Sri Lanka," Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec 34181, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah, 2012. "The relationship between agricultural technology and energy demand in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 268-279.
- Abid A. Burki & Haq Nawaz Shah, 1998. "Stochastic Frontier and Technical Efficiency of Farms in Irrigated Areas of Pakistan's Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 275-291.
- Fletschner, Diana K. & Zepeda, Lydia, 2002. "Efficiency Of Small Landholders In Eastern Paraguay," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Boahene, Kwasi & Snijders, Tom A. B. & Folmer, Henk, 1999. "An Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis of Innovation Adoption: The Case of Hybrid Cocoa in Ghana," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Jalil, Abdul & Idrees, Muhammad, 2013. "Modeling the impact of education on the economic growth: Evidence from aggregated and disaggregated time series data of Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 383-388.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:39:y:1991:i:3:p:651-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.