Education and Technical Efficiency during the Green Revolution in Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Reducing poverty in sub-Saharan Africa through investments in water and other priorities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1062-1070, July.
- Llewelyn, Richard V. & Williams, Jeffery R., 1996.
"Nonparametric analysis of technical, pure technical, and scale efficiencies for food crop production in East Java, Indonesia,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), November.
- Llewelyn, Richard V. & Williams, Jeffery R., 1996. "Nonparametric analysis of technical, pure technical, and scale efficiencies for food crop production in East Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 113-126, November.
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1997. "Does Education Increase Agricultural Productivity in Africa?," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198196, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asfaw, Abay & Admassie, Assefa, 2004. "The role of education on the adoption of chemical fertiliser under different socioeconomic environments in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 215-228, May.
- Udayanganie, A.D.D. & Prasada, Dickwella Vidanage Pahan & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S. & Weerahewa, Jeevika & Little, D.C., 2006. "Efficiency Of The Agrochemical Input Usage In The Paddy Farming Systems In The Dry Zone Of Sri Lanka," Annual Meeting, May 25-28, 2006, Montreal, Quebec 34181, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Boahene, Kwasi & Snijders, Tom A. B. & Folmer, Henk, 1999. "An Integrated Socioeconomic Analysis of Innovation Adoption: The Case of Hybrid Cocoa in Ghana," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-184, March.
- Gustav RANIS & Frances STEWART, 2001. "Growth And Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 333-365, December.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2001. "Growth and Human Development: Comparative Latin American Experience," Working Papers 826, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fletschner, Diana K. & Zepeda, Lydia, 2002. "Efficiency Of Small Landholders In Eastern Paraguay," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "Efficiency in agricultural production: The case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "Efficiency in agricultural production: the case of peasant farmers in eastern Paraguay," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob & Rustam, Rabiah, 2012. "The relationship between agricultural technology and energy demand in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 268-279.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis, 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Working Papers 787, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Abid A. Burki & Haq Nawaz Shah, 1998. "Stochastic Frontier and Technical Efficiency of Farms in Irrigated Areas of Pakistan's Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 275-291.
- Voon, Jan P., 2001. "Measuring social returns to higher education investments in Hong Kong: production function approach," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 503-510, October.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Jalil, Abdul & Idrees, Muhammad, 2013. "Modeling the impact of education on the economic growth: Evidence from aggregated and disaggregated time series data of Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 383-388.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:39:y:1991:i:3:p:651-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed