Allocating a fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis and satisfaction degree
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-1037, September.
- Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe, 1999. "Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 652-661, December.
- Beasley, J. E., 2003. "Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-216, May.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2011. "Association of DEA super-efficiency estimates with financial ratios: Investigating the case for Chinese banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, June.
- Wang, Yun-Tong & Zhu, Daxin, 2002. "Ordinal proportional cost sharing," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Bi, Gong-bing, 2010. "DEA-based production planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 105-112, February.
- Li, Yongjun & Yang, Feng & Liang, Liang & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2009. "Allocating the fixed cost as a complement of other cost inputs: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 389-401, August.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Hervé Moulin, 1994. "Serial Cost-Sharing of Excludable Public Goods," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 305-325.
- Cook, Wade D. & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "Measuring performance of two-stage network structures by DEA: A review and future perspective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 423-430, December.
- Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao, 2009. "DEA game cross-efficiency approach to Olympic rankings," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 909-918, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec, 2015. "Inequity averse optimization in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 343-359.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:263:y:2015:i:c:p:280-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Min & Li, Yongjun & Chen, Ya & Liang, Liang, 2014. "An equilibrium efficiency frontier data envelopment analysis approach for evaluating decision-making units with fixed-sum outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 479-489.
- Yang, Min & Li, Yong Jun & Liang, Liang, 2015. "A generalized equilibrium efficient frontier data envelopment analysis approach for evaluating DMUs with fixed-sum outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 209-217.
- Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hsiao, Bo, 2016. "A fixed cost allocation based on the two-stage network data envelopment approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1817-1822.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis (DEA); Cost allocation; Efficiency; Maxmin model; Satisfaction degree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:1:p:55-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.