On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Dan Lovallo, 1993. "Timid Choices and Bold Forecasts: A Cognitive Perspective on Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Bontis, Nick & Dragonetti, Nicola C. & Jacobsen, Kristine & Roos, Göran, 1999. "The knowledge toolbox:: A review of the tools available to measure and manage intangible resources," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, August.
- Pettigrew, Andrew M., 1997. "What is a processual analysis?," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Foss, Nicolai J. (ed.), 1997. "Resources, Firms, and Strategies: A Reader in the Resource-Based Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198781790, June.
- Foo, CT, 1990. "Perceptions of corporate productivity practices," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 355-363.
- Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier, 2004. "The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 425-442, December.
- Asrilhant, Boris & Meadows, Maureen & Dyson, Robert Graham, 2004. "Exploring Decision Support and Strategic Project Management in the Oil and Gas Sector," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-73, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui Li & Renjin Sun & Wei-Jen Lee & Kangyin Dong & Rui Guo, 2016. "Assessing Risk in Chinese Shale Gas Investments Abroad: Modelling and Policy Recommendations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-17, July.
- Garza Escalante, Enrique F. & Paniagua Fernandez, L. Fernando, 2016. "Preparing transitions in public services: Payoff dimension, value estimation, schedule and budget computation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 36-46.
More about this item
KeywordsManaging projects Success and strategy Strategic project management Upstream oil and gas sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.