Measurement of the performance of an investment bank using the operational competitiveness rating procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudit, Ephraim F., 1995. "Productivity measurement in industrial operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 435-453, September.
- Fried, Harold O. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Shelton S. (ed.), 1993. "The Measurement of Productive Efficiency: Techniques and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195072181.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Parkan, Celik, 1991. "The calculation of operational performance ratings," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 165-173, November.
- Parkan, Celik, 1996. "Measuring the performance of hotel operations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 257-292, December.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parkan, Celik, 2006. "On OCRA: Response to comments by Wang (2004)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 332-337, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Burç & Aktas, Emel, 2010. "A problem-structuring model for analyzing transportation-environment relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 844-859, February.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2010. "Assessing bank efficiency and performance with operational research and artificial intelligence techniques: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 189-198, July.
- Parkan, Celik & Wu, Ming-Lu, 1999. "Measuring the performance of operations of Hong Kong's manufacturing industries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 235-258, October.
- Li, Sheng-Tun & Chou, Wei-Chien, 2014. "Power planning in ICT infrastructure: A multi-criteria operational performance evaluation approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 134-148.
- Parkan, Celik, 2007. "Verifying OCRA's economic sense: Response to Agrell and West (2001)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 274-278, May.
- Wang, Shouhong, 2006. "Comments on operational competitiveness rating analysis (OCRA)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 329-331, February.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing, 2001. "Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 405-415, October.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan, 2013. "A survey on bank branch efficiency and performance research with data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 61-79.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shouhong Wang & Hai Wang, 2005. "The mystification of operational competitiveness rating analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 535-538.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance measurement OCRA Efficiency/productivity analysis DEA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:201-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.