Total-factor water efficiency of regions in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Chen, Jian, 1997. "The Coast-Noncoast Income Gap, Productivity, and Regional Economic Policy in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 220-236, October.
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2008. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521072069, March.
- Yang, Dennis Tao, 2002. "What has caused regional inequality in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 331-334, December.
- Ziran, Zhong, 1999. "Natural resources planning, management, and sustainable use in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 211-220, December.
- Boyd, Gale A. & Pang, Joseph X., 2000. "Estimating the linkage between energy efficiency and productivity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 289-296, May.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Hua Wang & David Wheeler, 2002. "Confronting the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 147-168, Winter.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2003.
"China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources,"
851, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2004. "China's Capital and Productivity Measurement Using Financial Resources," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm338, Yale School of Management.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Huang, Yilong & Chen, Liding & Fu, Bojie & Huang, Zhilin & Gong, Jie, 2005. "The wheat yields and water-use efficiency in the Loess Plateau: straw mulch and irrigation effects," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 209-222, April.
- D. Gibbs, 1998. "Regional development agencies and sustainable development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 365-368.
- Fare, Rolf & Shawna Grosskopf & Mary Norris & Zhongyang Zhang, 1994. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress, and Efficiency Change in Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 66-83, March.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung, 2007. "Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 373-382, January.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ke & Lu, Bin & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2013.
"China’s regional energy and environmental efficiency: A Range-Adjusted Measure based analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1403-1415.
- Ke Wang & Bin Lu & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's regional energy and environmental efficiency: A Range-Adjusted Measure based analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 61, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Shujing Yue & Yang Yang & Jun Shao & Yuting Zhu, 2016. "International Comparison of Total Factor Ecology Efficiency: Focused on G20 from 1999–2013," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Jing Li & Xiao-can Ma, 2015. "Econometric analysis of industrial water use efficiency in China," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1209-1226, October.
- Ning Yin & Yapeng Wang, 2017. "Impacts of Rural Labor Resource Change on the Technical Efficiency of Crop Production in China," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Yuyu Liu & Caizhi Sun & Shiguo Xu, 2013. "Eco-Efficiency Assessment of Water Systems in China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(14), pages 4927-4939, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:336:d:67686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2014. "Industry-level total-factor energy efficiency in developed countries: A Japan-centered analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-78.
- Xie, Hualin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Zihui & Choi, Yongrok, 2016. "Measuring the sustainable performance of industrial land utilization in major industrial zones of China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 207-219.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
- San Cristóbal, José Ramón, 2011. "A multi criteria data envelopment analysis model to evaluate the efficiency of the Renewable Energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2742-2746.
- Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo Nogueira & Magalhães Filho, Paulo & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella, 2015. "Performance measurement and indicators for water supply management: Review and international cases," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-12.
- Li, Lan-Bing & Hu, Jin-Li, 2012. "Ecological total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 216-224.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the Greek renewable energy sector," MPRA Paper 30467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo Nogueira & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella, 2015. "Modeling of hydraulic and energy efficiency indicators for water supply systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 540-557.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:77-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2027-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Wang & Hualin Xie & Tong Jiang & Daobei Zhang & Xue Xie, 2016. "Measuring the Total-Factor Carbon Emission Performance of Industrial Land Use in China Based on the Global Directional Distance Function and Non-Radial Luenberger Productivity Index," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2012. "Analyzing the Greek renewable energy sector: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2884-2893.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:4:p:217-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.