Conceptualizing continuous improvement: Implications for organizational change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walsham, G, 1992. "Management science and organisational change: A framework for analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Quinn, James Brian, 1982. "Managing strategies incrementally," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 613-627.
- Showalter, Michael J. & Mulholland, Judith A., 1992. "Continuous improvement strategies for service organizations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 82-87.
- Abernathy, William J. & Clark, Kim B., 1985. "Innovation: Mapping the winds of creative destruction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-22, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yen-Tsang, Chen & Csillag, João Mário & Siegler, Janaina, 2012. "Teoria da ação racional na competência de melhoria contínua: abordagem comportamental," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 52(5), September.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forza, C. & Salvador, F., 2001. "Information flows for high-performance manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Bossink, B.A.G. & Blauw, Jan-Nico, 2003. "Strategic ambitions as drivers of improvement at Daimler Chrysler," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sharp, J. M. & Irani, Z. & Desai, S., 1999. "Working towards agile manufacturing in the UK industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 155-169, May.
- Fakhraddin Maroofi & Mohammad Nazaripour & Shahoo Maaznezhad, 2012. "Links Between Organizational Culture and Six Sigma Practices," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 83-101, October.
- Zu, Xingxing & Robbins, Tina L. & Fredendall, Lawrence D., 2010. "Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 86-106, January.
More about this item
Keywordscontinuous improvement management manufacturing organizational change quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:607-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.