Navigating congested networks with variable demand: Experimental evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Penchina, Claude M., 1997. "Braess paradox: Maximum penalty in a minimal critical network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 379-388, September.
- Pas, Eric I. & Principio, Shari L., 1997. "Braess' paradox: Some new insights," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 265-276, June.
- Iida, Yasunori & Akiyama, Takamasa & Uchida, Takashi, 1992. "Experimental analysis of dynamic route choice behavior," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-32, February.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Dafermos, Stella & Nagurney, Anna, 1984. "On some traffic equilibrium theory paradoxes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 101-110, April.
- Fisk, Caroline, 1979. "More paradoxes in the equilibrium assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-309, December.
- Smith, M. J., 1979. "The existence, uniqueness and stability of traffic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-304, December.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Kugler, Tamar & Dugar, Subhasish & Gisches, Eyran J., 2009. "Choice of routes in congested traffic networks: Experimental tests of the Braess Paradox," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 538-571, March.