More paradoxes in the equilibrium assignment problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2017.
"Measuring winners and losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge,"
Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 905-918, September.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2009. "Measuring Winners and Losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge," Working Papers 000066, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yin, Yafeng & Madanat, Samer M. & Lu, Xiao-Yun, 2009. "Robust improvement schemes for road networks under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 470-479, October.
- Di, Xuan & He, Xiaozheng & Guo, Xiaolei & Liu, Henry X., 2014. "Braess paradox under the boundedly rational user equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 86-108.
- Yang, Chao & Chen, Anthony, 2009. "Sensitivity analysis of the combined travel demand model with applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 909-921, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:167:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0655-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Chunxue & Fu, Baibai & Wang, Tianming, 2014. "Braess paradox and robustness of traffic networks under stochastic user equilibrium," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 135-141.
- Kenneth A. Small & Xuehao Chu, 2003.
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 319-352, September.
- Small, K.A. & Chu, X., 1997. "Hypercongestion," Papers 97-98-12, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Chu, Xuehao, 2000. "Hypercongestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3nn3733q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Kugler, Tamar & Dugar, Subhasish & Gisches, Eyran J., 2009. "Choice of routes in congested traffic networks: Experimental tests of the Braess Paradox," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 538-571, March.
- Ming-Chorng Hwang & Hsun-Jung Cho, 2016. "The Classical Braess Paradox Problem Revisited: A Generalized Inverse Method on Non-Unique Path Flow Cases," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 605-622, June.
- Yao, Jia & Chen, Anthony, 2014. "An analysis of logit and weibit route choices in stochastic assignment paradox," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 31-49.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami, 2006. "Navigating congested networks with variable demand: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 648-666, October.
- Pas, Eric I. & Principio, Shari L., 1997. "Braess' paradox: Some new insights," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 265-276, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:13:y:1979:i:4:p:305-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .