Coping with economic deprivation during unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & William Darity, Jr., 1996. "The impact of labor force history on self-esteem and its component parts, anxiety, alienation and depression," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 183-220, April.
- Frese, Michael, 1987. "Alleviating depression in the unemployed: Adequate financial support, hope and early retirement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-215, January.
- Dawkins, Peter, 1996. "The Distribution of Work in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(218), pages 272-286, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronnie Schöb, 2016. "Labor market policies, unemployment, and identity," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 270-270, June.
- Gerards, Ruud & Welters, Ricardo, 2016.
"Impact of financial pressure on unemployed job search, job find success and job quality,"
ROA Research Memorandum
008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gerards, Ruud & Welters, Ricardo, 2016. "Impact of financial pressure on unemployed job search, job find success and job quality," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Labeaga, José M. & Molina, José Alberto & Navarro, María, 2011. "Deprivation using satisfaction measures in Spain: An evaluation of unemployment benefits," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 287-310, March.
- Labeaga, José M. & Molina, José Alberto & Navarro Paniagua, Maria, 2007. "Income Satisfaction and Deprivation in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:22:y:2001:i:4:p:461-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .