The marketing firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Xiao, 2007. "Trick or Treat? An Examination of Marketing Relationships in a Non-deceptive Counterfeit Market," Working Papers 2007_04, Durham University Business School.
- Reed, Phil, 1999. "Effect of perceived cost on judgments regarding the efficacy of investment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 657-676, December.
- Reed, Phil, 1999. "Comments on Gordon Foxall: The marketing firm," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 235-243, April.
- David Leece, 2000. "Inappropriate sales in the financial services industry: the limits of the rational calculus?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3-4), pages 133-144.
- Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R., 2003. "Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 221-228, April.
- Reed, Phil & McCarthy, John & Latif, Nermen & DeJongh, Julie, 2002. "The role of stimuli in a virtual shopping environment: A test of predictions derived from conditioning models of marketing firms," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 449-467, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:20:y:1999:i:2:p:207-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.