The process of reaching an agreement in second-hand markets for consumer durables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H., 1989. "Matching and negotiation processes in quasi-markets," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 261-280, October.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 1991. "Psychological Variables in Negotiation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 347-362.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-1348, December.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
- E. Scott Maynes, 1976. "The Concept and Measurement of Product Quality," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 529-584 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardella, Eric & Seiler, Michael J., 2016. "The effect of listing price strategy on real estate negotiations: An experimental study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 71-90.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon & Ho, Shu-Hsun, 2011. "Buyer success and failure in bargaining and its consequences," MPRA Paper 33588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Cardella & Michael J. Seiler, 2016. "The Effect of Listing Price Strategy on Real Estate Negotiations: An Experimental Study," Framed Field Experiments 00623, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:18:y:1997:i:4:p:341-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .