The process of reaching an agreement in second-hand markets for consumer durables
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 1991. "Psychological Variables in Negotiation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 347-62.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-48, December.
- E. Scott Maynes, 1976. "The Concept and Measurement of Product Quality," NBER Chapters, in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 529-584 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
- Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H., 1989. "Matching and negotiation processes in quasi-markets," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 261-280, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:18:y:1997:i:4:p:341-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.