Who stole the money, and when? Individual and situational determinants of employee theft
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Snyder, Neil H. & Blair, Karen E., 1989. "Dealing with employee theft," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 27-34.
- Grover, Steven L., 1993. "Why Professionals Lie: The Impact of Professional Role Conflict on Reporting Accuracy," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-272, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnes, Christopher M. & Schaubroeck, John & Huth, Megan & Ghumman, Sonia, 2011. "Lack of sleep and unethical conduct," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 169-180, July.
- Nadisic, Thierry, 2006. "The motives of organizational justice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 835, HEC Paris.
- Jennifer Brown & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Misconduct in Financial Services: Differences across Organizations," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-022, Harvard Business School.
- Douhou, Salima & Magnus, Jan R. & van Soest, Arthur, 2011. "The perception of small crime," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 749-763.
- Lin, Chieh-Peng & Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Liu, Min-Ling, 2016. "Something good and something bad in R&D teams: Effects of social identification and dysfunctional behavior," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 191-199.
- Colquitt, Jason A. & Scott, Brent A. & Judge, Timothy A. & Shaw, John C., 2006. "Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 110-127, May.
- Ambrose, Maureen L., 2002. "Contemporary justice research: A new look at familiar questions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 803-812, September.
- Pablo Zoghbi-Manrique-de-Lara, 2010. "Do Unfair Procedures Predict Employees’ Ethical Behavior by Deactivating Formal Regulations?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 411-425, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:89:y:2002:i:1:p:985-1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.