Demographic Transition, Stagnation, and Demoeconomic Cycles in a Model for the Less Developed Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Day, Richard H & Kim, Kyoo-Hong & Macunovich, Diane, 1989.
"Complex Demoeconomic Dynamics,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 139-59.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986.
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S & Barro, Robert J, 1988. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, . "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-59, October.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Dockner, Englebert J, 1990. "Capital Accumulation, Endogenous Population Growth, and Easterlin Cycles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 73-87, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:397-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.