Demographic Transition, Stagnation, and Demoeconomic Cycles in a Model for the Less Developed Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-59, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986.
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1988. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, . "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Day, Richard H & Kim, Kyoo-Hong & Macunovich, Diane, 1989.
"Complex Demoeconomic Dynamics,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 139-59.
- Jürg Niehans, 1963. "Economic Growth with Two Endogenous Factors," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 349-371.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Dockner, Englebert J, 1990. "Capital Accumulation, Endogenous Population Growth, and Easterlin Cycles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 73-87, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:397-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.