Demographic Transition, Stagnation, and Demoeconomic Cycles in a Model for the Less Developed Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986.
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
NBER Working Papers
1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1988. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, . "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Jürg Niehans, 1963. "Economic Growth with Two Endogenous Factors," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 349-371.
- Day, R.H. & Kim, K.H. & Macunovich, D., 1990.
"Complex Demoeconomic Dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
143, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1991. "Intergenerational Trade, Longevity, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1029-59, October.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Dockner, Englebert J, 1990. "Capital Accumulation, Endogenous Population Growth, and Easterlin Cycles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 73-87, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:21:y:1999:i:2:p:397-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.