On Demographic Transition, Structural Change, and Economic Growth and Stagnation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holger Strulik, 2000. "On demographic transition, structural change, and economic growth and stagnation," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 333-356.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Transition; Economic Growth; Structural Change; Limit Cycles;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ham:qmwops:19803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imhamde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .