Impacts of property taxation on residential real estate development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room With Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 54(1), pages 139-156, March.
- Zodrow, George R., 2001. "The Property Tax as a Capital Tax: A Room with Three Views," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 1), pages 139-56, March.
- David A. Newburn & Peter Berck, 2006.
"Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 481-499.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006. "Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8wr0b78r, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006. "Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21068, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Newburn, David A. & Berck, Peter, 2006. "Modeling Suburban and Rural-Residential Development Beyond the Urban Fringe," CUDARE Working Papers 7154, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tara Watson, 2009.
"Inequality And The Measurement Of Residential Segregation By Income In American Neighborhoods,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(3), pages 820-844, September.
- Tara Watson, 2009. "Inequality and the Measurement of Residential Segregation by Income In American Neighborhoods," NBER Working Papers 14908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2005.
"Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(2), pages 376-424, April.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1998. "Does Air Quality Matter? Evidence from the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 6826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leah J. Tsoodle & Tracy M. Turner, 2008. "Property Taxes and Residential Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-971, Nov./Dec..
- Seong-Hoon Cho & Christopher D. Clark & William M. Park & Seung Gyu Kim, 2009. "Spatial and Temporal Variation in the Housing Market Values of Lot Size and Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 51-73.
- Richard W England & Mohan Ravichandran, 2010. "Property Taxation and Density of Land Development: A Simple Model with Numerical Simulations," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 229-238, Spring.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elvia J. Meléndez-Ackerman & Christopher J. Nytch & Luis E. Santiago-Acevedo & Julio C. Verdejo-Ortiz & Raúl Santiago-Bartolomei & Luis E. Ramos-Santiago & Tischa A. Muñoz-Erickson, 2016. "Synthesis of Household Yard Area Dynamics in the City of San Juan Using Multi-Scalar Social-Ecological Perspectives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-21, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:481:d:70298 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProperty tax; Lot size; House size; Tax capitalization; Residential construction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:45-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.