Can family caregiving substitute for nursing home care?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Robert Schoeni, 2003. "Is nursing home demand affected by the decline in age difference between spouses?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(10), pages 279-304, May.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1990. "Predicting Nursing Home Utilization among the High-Risk Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 173-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2002. "An Evaluation of Instrumental Variable Strategies for Estimating the Effects of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 9358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1994. "Policy Options for Long-Term Care," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 395-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin E. Headen Jr., 1993. "Economic Disability and Health Determinants of the Hazard of Nursing Home Entry," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 80-110.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ettner, Susan L, 1994. "The Effect of the Medicaid Home Care Benefit on Long-Term Care Choices of the Elderly," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Freedman, V.A., 1996. "Family Structure and the Risk of Nursing Home Admission," Papers 96-10, RAND - Reprint Series.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:6:p:1174-1190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.