Can family caregiving substitute for nursing home care?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darius N. Lakdawalla & Robert Schoeni, 2003. "Is nursing home demand affected by the decline in age difference between spouses?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 8(10), pages 279-304, May.
- Alan M. Garber & Thomas E. MaCurdy, 1990. "Predicting Nursing Home Utilization among the High-Risk Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 173-204 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2002. "An Evaluation of Instrumental Variable Strategies for Estimating the Effects of Catholic Schools," NBER Working Papers 9358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise Sheiner, 1994.
"Policy Options for Long-Term Care,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in the Economics of Aging, pages 395-442
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Louise M. Sheiner, 1993. "Policy Options for Long-Term Care," NBER Working Papers 4302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin E. Headen Jr., 1993. "Economic Disability and Health Determinants of the Hazard of Nursing Home Entry," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(1), pages 80-110.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ettner, Susan L, 1994. "The Effect of the Medicaid Home Care Benefit on Long-Term Care Choices of the Elderly," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Freedman, V.A., 1996. "Family Structure and the Risk of Nursing Home Admission," Papers 96-10, RAND - Reprint Series. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:6:p:1174-1190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.