Economic Disability and Health Determinants of the Hazard of Nursing Home Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L., 2000. "The effects of unemployment insurance on postunemployment earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-53, January.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 1990. "Problems of Sample Construction in Studies of the Effects of Unemployment Insurance on Unemployment Duration," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(4), pages 463-477, July.
- Barlevy, Gadi, 2001. "Why Are the Wages of Job Changers So Procyclical?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 837-878, October.
- Belzil, Christian, 1995. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment over Time: An Analysis with Event History Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 113-126, February.
- Bowlus, Audra J, 1995. "Matching Workers and Jobs: Cyclical Fluctuations in Match Quality," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 335-350, April.
- Christian Belzil, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and subsequent job duration: job matching versus unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 619-636.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Pilny & Magdalena A. Stroka, 2016. "Determinants of received long-term care – Individual responses to regional nursing home provisions," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 326-337, December.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 1999. "Aging and the Growth of Long-Term Care," NBER Working Papers 6980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Bassett, 2004. "Medicaid's nursing home coverage and asset transfers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell Olivia S. & PIGGOTT John & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2004.
"Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges,"
ESRI Discussion paper series
118, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2004. "Aged-Care Support in Japan: Perspectives and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 10882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noguchi, Haruko & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2011. "The determinants of exit from institutions and the price elasticity of institutional care: Evidence from Japanese micro-level data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Sevak, Purvi, 2005. "Can family caregiving substitute for nursing home care?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1174-1190, November.
- Pilny, Adam & Stroka, Magdalena A., 2014. "Choice of Received Long-term Care – Individual Responses to Regional Nursing Home Provisions," Ruhr Economic Papers 525, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sarma, Sisira & Simpson, Wayne, 2007. "A panel multinomial logit analysis of elderly living arrangements: Evidence from aging in Manitoba longitudinal data, Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 2539-2552, December.
- Adam Pilny & Magdalena A. Stroka, 2014. "Choice of Received Long-term Care – Individual Responses to Regional Nursing Home Provisions," Ruhr Economic Papers 0525, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:28:y:1993:i:1:p:80-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .