The economic impact of the Food and Drug Administration’s Final Juice HACCP Rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Travis Minor & Matt Parrett, 2016. "A retrospective review of the economic impact of the food and drug administration's proposed egg rule," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 457-464, July.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011.
"Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 401-411, June.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011. "Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 401-411.
- Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2013. "Product standards and developing country agricultural exports: The case of the European Union," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-10.
- Solomon Asfaw & Dagmar Mithöfer & Hermann Waibel, 2010. "Agrifood supply chain, private-sector standards, and farmers' health: evidence from Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 251-263, May.
- Melo, Oscar & Engler, Alejandra & Nahuehual, Laura & Cofre, Gabriela & Barrena, José, 2014. "Do Sanitary, Phytosanitary, and Quality-related Standards Affect International Trade? Evidence from Chilean Fruit Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 350-359.
- Ferro, Esteban & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S., 2015. "The effect of product standards on agricultural exports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 68-79.
- Lan Liu & Chengyan Yue, 2012. "Investigating the impact of SPS standards on trade using a VES model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 511-528, July.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "Impact of Food Safety Standards on Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 154, Asian Development Bank.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2008. "AJAE Appendix for Standards as Barriers versus Standards as Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 1-3, August.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The impact of food safety standards on processed food exports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 447-457, October.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2015. "The Impact of Private Food Standards on Developing Countries’ Export Performance: An Analysis of Asparagus Firms in Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 208-221.
- Julius J. Okello & Scott M. Swinton, 2010. "From Circle of Poison to Circle of Virtue: Pesticides, Export Standards and Kenya's Green Bean Farmers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 209-224.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0080-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFoodborne illness; Juice; Regulation; HACCP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:206-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.