Consequences of further opening of the Korean dairy market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2005. "Consequences of Alternative Formulas for Agricultural Tariff Cuts," Working Papers 2005-15, CEPII research center.
- JooHo Song & Daniel A. Sumner, 1999. "Dairy Demand, Supply and Policy in Korea: Potential for International Trade," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 133-142, December.
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok & Hallstrom, Daniel G., 1999.
"Implications of trade reform for agricultural markets in northeast Asia: a Korean example,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 309-322, December.
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok & Hallstrom, Daniel G., 1999. "Implications of trade reform for agricultural markets in northeast Asia: a Korean example," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Anonymous, 2005. "FAPRI 2005 U.S. Baseline Briefing Book," FAPRI-MU Report Series 45003, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)