Consequences of further opening of the Korean dairy market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok & Hallstrom, Daniel G., 1999.
"Implications of trade reform for agricultural markets in northeast Asia: a Korean example,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Sumner, Daniel A. & Lee, Hyunok & Hallstrom, Daniel G., 1999. "Implications of trade reform for agricultural markets in northeast Asia: a Korean example," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 309-322, December.
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2005. "Consequences of Alternative Formulas for Agricultural Tariff Cuts," Working Papers 2005-15, CEPII research center.
- Anonymous, 2005. "FAPRI 2005 U.S. Baseline Briefing Book," FAPRI-MU Report Series 45003, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- JooHo Song & Daniel A. Sumner, 1999. "Dairy Demand, Supply and Policy in Korea: Potential for International Trade," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 133-142, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deck, Cary & Lin, Shengle & Porter, David, 2013.
"Affecting policy by manipulating prediction markets: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 48-62.
- Cary Deck & Shengle Lin & David Porter, 2010. "Affecting Policy by Manipulating Prediction Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Junfei Bai & Jill J. McCluskey & Hainan Wang & Shi Min, 2014. "Dietary Globalization in Chinese Breakfasts," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 325-341, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:31:y:2006:i:3:p:238-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.